- You must do this on a personal computer, not your tablet or phone.
Create your Zinio accounts.
Download the app.
Enjoy magazines on your computer, tablet, and phone.
Zinio Frequently Asked Questions
- Why won't cover images display on my screen?
- Try a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer 8 is not compatible with Zinio images.
- Are back issues available?
- Back issues are available from the date the library subscribed to a Zinio magazine. You will have access to all issues from that date.
- We may have print copies from the previous 12 months available. The most recent issue of a print magazine is available for in library reading only, but print back issues are usually available for checkout. Call us if you're looking for a specific issue.
- How long can I keep the library magazine I downloaded?
- You can keep downloaded magazines indefinitely. If you delete them from your device and want to read them again later, you will still be able to download any titles published after the date of your subscription.
- Why do I need two logins?
- You need one login for RB Digital, where you choose magazines to download, and one login for Zinio, the delivery service for your magazines. Keep it simple! Use the same login and password for both.
- Does Zinio work on all devices?
- Zinio works on most devices, including your personal computer, Kindle Fire, iPad, and Android devices.
- I don't see an answer to my question here.
- Try the Zinio Help page or email us.