Master Plan Update
The City of Clearwater Parks and Recreation Department is currently updating its 2002 Master Plan. This update will provide implementation items in the areas of facilities and programs for the next ten years.
In coordination with a Stakeholder Advisory Committee, the plan will be developed using this approach.
To meet the needs of the residents, we are soliciting community input through:
- A Stakeholder Advisory Committee
- The City of Clearwater's Facebook Page
- Community Workshops
- Random Mail Survey
Please take a moment to complete this survey.
You can mail it to:Felicia Leonard, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756 or email it to Felicia.Leonard@myclearwater.com, or fax it to 727-562-4825. If you have any questions, please call 727-562-4852.
Here are some additional master plan documents for your information:
- Clearwater's Parks
- Clearwater's Demographic Profile
- Park Classifications' Definitions
- Park Listings (by Type)
- Neighborhood Park Coverage
- Community Park Coverage
- Environmental & Open Space Parks
- Results from Community Open Houses